ChargePoint® CPF50 Charging Station
Ideal for Apartments, Condos and Fleets
CPF50 Charging Station
From 16 amps to 50 amps
The Level 2 CPF50 charging station is designed for use in fleet and multifamily applications. For fleets, CPF50 stations are ideally suited for depot charging. For apartments or condos, CPF50 stations are intended for personal charging in assigned parking spots. Available as a single or dual-port station, in pedestal or wall mount and with 5.5- and 7-meter cable length options, the CPF50’s flexible configurations are perfect for all your electric fueling needs.
- Energy Management: Lower both installation and electricity costs with advanced energy management tools such as panel sharing and scheduled charging.
- Access Control: Control who can use your charging stations. Assign RFID cards to vehicles or drivers and allow only those approved vehicles or drivers to charge at your stations.
- Speed: CPF50 stations deliver charging speeds to get your vehicle back on the road faster, supplying up to 12 kilowatts (kW). Set the station amperage that’s right for your installation, from 16 amps to 50 amps.
- Compatibility: Comes with a standard J1772™ connector that can charge any electric vehicle on the road.
- Safe and Reliable: CPF50 stations are cUL listed, meeting the stringent requirements of the nation’s leading safety standards organization. CPF50 is also ENERGY STAR® certified for energy efficiency.
- Best-in-Class Hardware: CPF50 stations are rugged, tested and built to withstand the elements. They can be installed outdoors or indoors.
- Innovative Cable Technology: Keep cables safely off the ground with a self-retracting, maintenance-free, ultra-lightweight cable management system available on select models.
- World-Class Support: Our support team is standing by 24/7 to help your drivers. We provide a dedicated, expert technical support team to assist station owners during business hours.
- Smart, Networked Charging: Receive automatic software updates that deliver the latest improvements and features. Remotely monitor, manage and configure stations. You can also get real-time station information, track the charging status of all vehicles with Valet view and auto-generate reports.
Download - Specifications
ChargePoint® Level 2 Commercial Charging Stations
The CT4000 family combines smart design, functionality, and durability, setting the industry standard in providing an easy-to-use, seamless charging experience.
Maximize your EV commercial parking spaces with dual-port charging stations with smart power management features that share a single circuit, thereby minimizing costs, while maximizing the use of your ChargePoint assets.
ChargePoint’s CT4000 will efficiently EVs with industry-standard SAE J1772™ Level 2 charging ports. The locking holsters provide security and reassurance that charging cables will not be pulled or removed from the charging station unnecessarily, thereby minimizing the risk of damage. Likewise, the EV owner does not need to worry that the charging cable will be disengaged during the charging session.
There are two installation options: Bollard and wall mount. Bollard stations come in 6’ and 8’ tall models with either an 18’ or 23’ cord for maximum charging flexibility, making it ideal for installing a single station to service up to four parking spaces. These options allow you to maximize both your station’s usability and your EV designated parking spots.
Firmware for all networked stations is seamlessly upgraded over the network, ensuring that your stations always have the most current software.
Driver Friendly User Interface
- Instructional video shows how to use the station
- Multi-language: English, French, Spanish
- Designed for extreme Canadian winters, the touch-button interface works in harsh winter conditions, even when wearing gloves.
- Backed by ChargePoint’s 24/7 driver phone support
ChargePoint’s LCD display provides a compelling way to communicate with your EV audience. Businesses can advertise products or services; employers can communicate with employees; airports, municipalities and provinces can welcome visitors.
- Easy-to-read screen in daylight, with auto adjust feature
- Active matrix 640 X 480 resolution
- Full motion video support with 30 fps
- Upload up to 60 seconds of quality, colour video to individual stations
- Personalize your charging stations with your brand to connect with drivers
- Instructional video in English or French